Discover the “Land of Smiles” from a new perspective as you float down the majestic River of Kings. See how the vibrant city of Bangkok connects with the captivating history of the nation’s ancient capital of Ayuthaya. Savour Michelin-star dining and service in the beautifully-appointed accommodation of the Loy River Song.
Loy River Song departs and returns to Anantara Riverside Pier.
Rates start from
THB 208,250 ++ per cabin – 3-day, 2-night trip
THB 254, 150 ++ per cabin, 4-day, 3-night trip
Available for booking until 30 June 2020, for stays until 20 December 2020
- Exclusive accommodation, a maximum of eight guests on board
- Customised culinary experience, featuring Royal Thai cuisine, Michelin-star dining and European fine dining, with wine pairing
- Personal chef and kitchen on board
- Visits to ancient temples, cultural museums, royal palaces and historic townships
- 24-hour butler
- Beverages and selection of alcoholic beverages
- Full ground tours program, with private English-speaking guide
Minimum age allowed on board is 14 years old.
Reserve your experience – Call Anantara Riverside at +66 2 476 0022 or email [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.