To bring you this decadent, food-centric experience, Loy Pela Voyages has partnered with some of Bangkok’s leading chefs and rising culinary stars. The result is the culinary safari – a two-night/three-day extravaganza of Michelin-starred dinners and lunches, daily afternoon tea ceremonies, spectacular sundowners, and a champagne brunch to end it all on a high note. Whether you opt for a private charter or choose to share the experience with your loved ones, the culinary safari promises many precious moments filled with laughter, conversations, and delectable food.
Date: Friday 26 – Sunday 28 February 2021
Venue: Depart Anantara Riverside Pier
Time: 10:00 am on 26 February – 7:00 pm on 28 February
Price: THB 99,000++ per cabin, private charter price on request
- 2-night stay on Loy River Song
- Lunch on 26 and 27 of February
- Dinner on 26 and 27 of February
- Afternoon tea on 26 and 27 of February
- Brunch on 28 of February
- Sunset cocktails on 26 and 27 of February
- Live entertainment during dinner on 27 of February
Reserve your gourmet voyage – e-mail [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.